- When cousins' parents or aunts/uncles are not available, a cousin DNA test can be chosen to determine their relations. The cousin DNA test is not as conclusive a parentage test or an Aunt and Uncle test.
- Our laboratory calculates their kinship index value based on the genetic profiles of putative cousins.
- Kinship index value is >10, support for relationship
- Kinship index value is < 0.1, no support for relationship
- Kinship index value is between 0.1 and 10, inconclusive for relationship
- Once you order your tests, we will send you a DNA collection kit which contains all the necessary material for the collection and instructions. Please sign the consent form, collect your DNA sample and send sample back to our lab.
- If any sample's test fails to get valid data, we can provide you 2nd test for free. You only pay the shipping for re-collection kit
Cousin DNA Test (two cousins)
Excluding Sales Tax